MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot doesn't gather any collectables after the new patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the subject says.  I have the Gathering Classes addon if that helps, but when it comes to unspoiled nodes he just ignores them or in certain nodes the bot goes to them and stands there idle until time runs out and goes back to the idle location.
My character has:

GP: 627
Gather: 777
Perception: 788

So it should be able to gather Cuprite, Adamantite, Lumythrite, Gold ore and Darksteel ore which I tasked it. I checked just in case if it was the problem with my GP and that he maybe waits from given tasks he can't do because of slow GP regen (I also have Cordial). In all these tasks I also have him take cordial if it has less GP than needed to gather it. This happened all after the update that was today or yesterday. I restarted the bot, the game (reload lua, restart etc.) and the computer. But really dont know whats the problem and would really use some advice or if many people have this problem, that it gets checked out. I will also try reinstalling the bot and see if that helps, but I am sure it still shouldn't happen. 

And on the side note I didn't touch other options. Just been using Quest tasks for gathering.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help or information.  Pig
check console for errors.

i ran it for a few hours yesterday and came back to a full inventory of collectables for turn in before reset.