MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate grinding to lvl up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just bought the bot and i want to level up my classes but im not sure how to do that

i hear fate grinding is a good way to do it can anyone give me someone information?

thanks guys i appreciate the help
(07-21-2016, 05:56 PM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]just bought the bot and i want to level up my classes but im not sure how to do that

i hear fate grinding is a good way to do it can anyone give me someone information?

thanks guys i appreciate the help

Have you done all the quests and gotten a class to 60 yet? If not questing 1-60 would be my suggestion to start with. The bot has grind mode built in just move it to the zone you wanna grind and set up the fate settings and it will do what you asked about by default.
i have not just been leveling by dungeon and doing story quests to unlock dungeons

is there a 1-50/60 questing profile built in or should i buy one from the store?
(07-22-2016, 12:39 AM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]i have not just been leveling by dungeon and doing story quests to unlock dungeons

is there a 1-50/60 questing profile built in or should i buy one from the store?

The questing profiles are addons and well worth it.
Latty's 1-50 Questpack
Latty's 50-60 Questpack

These have the main story and side quests.
i assume thats just for the 1 class since you cant redo quests on other classes?
(07-22-2016, 02:43 AM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]i assume thats just for the 1 class since you cant redo quests on other classes?

Yes, however everything in FFXIV unlocks with the MSQ so getting it done helps.  Fates / grinding is what the bot will default too when questing is complete
(07-22-2016, 07:58 AM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2016, 02:43 AM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]i assume thats just for the 1 class since you cant redo quests on other classes?

Yes, however everything in FFXIV unlocks with the MSQ so getting it done helps.  Fates / grinding is what the bot will default too when questing is complete

thats good to know is there a recommended zone to go fate grind? im lvl 40+ right now
(07-23-2016, 05:26 PM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2016, 07:58 AM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]

thats good to know is there a recommended zone to go fate grind? im lvl 40+ right now

Coerthas Central Highlands - 35-45
Mor Dhona 45-50 or Northern Thanalan 45-50   (Northern Thanalan didn't have grind markers by default I setup my own)

That's personally what I have been using no official *list*