MMOMinion

Full Version: Condition for using Cordial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My character's max GP is sitting at 650. During frequent unspoiled node gathering, I noticed that he will be block waiting at nodes to use cordial until his GP recovered to 300, while I only need 500/550 to complete my gathering rotation (i.e. minGP has been set to 500/550 for the node in my gathering profile).

Looking into the code in task_gather.lua, I noticed the condition for using cordial is now:

(minimumGP - Player.gp.current) >= 50 and (Player.gp.max - Player.gp.current) < 350

Are there any concerns if the latter condition changes to "(minimumGP - Player.gp.current) < 350", so that it will start using cordial when the character's GP hit 150/200 in the case above and start gathering the node sooner? 

Thanks.
its open so you can see i as you like
Yeah I knew that, and have already changed my local file. Just wonder if it can be merged to the main code (so that my local change won't be overwritten every time when an update is needed), because it seems strange to have to wait until "player.maxgp -350" to farm the node, while it is already adequate to wait till "task.mingp - 350" to start the gathering rotation after using cordial.

For the existing implementation, the time needed to wait will lengthen further if the player has more gp. Sometimes will even wait beyond the node farming window.

Thank you very much.