MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing Since latest Patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grinding a level 20-30 GLD using Grind Mode in Quarrymill.

I can barely get an hour out of the bot without a system window Poping up saying Unexpected Error has occurred.  I didn't have this issue before the last patch. I could set bot over night and it'd run all night while I slept.

I was able to get the below screen shot.

[Image: wJ78M8J.png]
(07-25-2016, 04:58 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]"latest patch" ? the c++ part of the bot was last updated a week ago ...

Oh yea, I just haven't really said anything till now that's all. It's just a little temperamental that's all.

Seems to quest fine using quest profiles. But once it starts grinding (Even on the quest profiles)  that's when it seems to be a ticking time bomb.
I've been getting this issue for quite some time, along side random freezing, only when the bot is active. What is the best way to log the bot activity etc?

It's getting extremely frustrating having to restart the bot every 2-3 fates because the graphics freeze (audio and UI interaction is still there) or i get the unexpected error.