MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to grind fates for the current event going on "Yokai Watch" but for some odd reason fate grinding under "Grind" setup doesnt seem to work - bot just stands there

Max lvl+ 10
Min lvl- 60

using lvl60 character

Tried with this settings and different more combinations but no luck

Advice would be appreciated
try min level 0
(07-28-2016, 03:20 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to grind fates for the current event going on "Yokai Watch" but for some odd reason fate grinding under "Grind" setup doesnt seem to work - bot just stands there

Max lvl+ 10
Min lvl- 60

using lvl60 character

Tried with this settings and different more combinations but no luck

Advice would be appreciated

Hey, not sure if you fixed it yet but updating the bot fixed grind mode for me
Thanks for the advices fellas, appreciate it

(07-28-2016, 03:28 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]try min level 0

Tried this unfortunately, it didnt work

(07-28-2016, 05:48 AM)Magija8866 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, not sure if you fixed it yet but updating the bot fixed grind mode for me

From what I know so far the bot did an update for the hotfix that was done on tuesday, not sure if theres anything more recent than that - if there is, the app is not notifying me for some reason
you have do fates and fates only checked? cause there is no issue with fates atm
Unfortunately Im having the same issue now. I was fate grinding without issue until the hotfix today and now my bot runs to fates and stands there like OP reported.

UPDATE: Bot enters FATE and syncs with level of FATE. A moment later bot exits FATE. According to console its "Entering a resting state due to low hp/mp". I have been running this bot off and on the last 24 hours for the current event without any issue until earlier today when there was an update. Any idea on solution?
(07-28-2016, 09:59 PM)Bobsayshello Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately Im having the same issue now.  I was fate grinding without issue until the hotfix today and now my bot runs to fates and stands there like OP reported.

UPDATE: Bot enters FATE and syncs with level of FATE.  A moment later bot exits FATE.  According to console its "Entering a resting state due to low hp/mp".  I have been running this bot off and on the last 24 hours for the current event without any issue until earlier today when there was an update.  Any idea on solution?

Turn off rest in fate see if that helps? Also what are your Player HP/MP/TP settings?
(07-28-2016, 09:42 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]you have do fates and fates only checked? cause there is no issue with fates atm

Yes, its checked

Appreciate the support guys

EDIT: So I went to check with other zones and it seems to be working so it might be a NavMesh issue - Im currently trying on Central Shroud where its having troubles

EDIT 2: I spoke too soon, it looks like Im having the same as "Bobsayshello" problem, it just stands there
(07-28-2016, 11:42 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 09:59 PM)Bobsayshello Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately Im having the same issue now.  I was fate grinding without issue until the hotfix today and now my bot runs to fates and stands there like OP reported.

UPDATE: Bot enters FATE and syncs with level of FATE.  A moment later bot exits FATE.  According to console its "Entering a resting state due to low hp/mp".  I have been running this bot off and on the last 24 hours for the current event without any issue until earlier today when there was an update.  Any idea on solution?

Turn off rest in fate see if that helps? Also what are your Player HP/MP/TP settings?

Thanks for support.  Tried turning off rest in fates.  Player HP/MP limits were at default but I set them as low as 1% and still no change.  It looks like the bot is getting confused during level sync with the FATE and assumes im about to die so quickly unsyncs.  After hp fills it tries to go back in but again unsyncs right away.  It has no problem going to each FATE I have set between +/- level it just doesnt engage.  Again I have no idea what could have changed and while Im not trying to blame the most recent patch I literally was using it this morning no problem and after patch it happened to stop working for me.  It seems like OP's issues started before the most recent patch so its probably just a coincidence.  Any other advice would be great and appreciated.
Uninstalled and reinstalled MMOMinion, left everything to default except activating do fates/do fates only and im still getting same results :/ Running out of ideas here.
Pages: 1 2