MMOMinion

Full Version: Trojan: Win32/rundas!plock via today's update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was trying to install the FFXIV bot update for today. Every time the bot would install and open the cmd window, Windows Defender would block installation.  Defender would indicate this Trojan:  Win32/rundas!plock was present and quarantine.

[Image: iwk8li.png]

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.
I'm getting the same thing. After trying to update i tried to open 2nd account to bot but it wont attach. said something about minion folder missplaced
add C:\MINIONAPP to the whitelist that will solve your problem it is a false possitive
which file to whitelist specific? i tried whitelist C:\ProgramData\MINIONAPP\MINIONAPP.exe and C:\MINIONAPP\MINIONAPP.exe nothing changed after white listing.

It wont allow me to type C:\MININAPP to the whitelist. For me, its got to be browse searched in order to be added to the whitelist.
in windows defender there is an option within settings that lets you pick the folder to be ignored.
Im a bit confused as well since this is the first time Windows Defender has given a false positive for MinionApp...
well it is strange however you could run software from the past today where in the past it is said it is safe and now a day it would be considered "severe", there is not much to worry about i am using minion everyday, the file you speak of been active since 6-7-2016, so it's a month old, therefor you would have been long infected if fire, powder or hans were evil ppl, but they are not.