MMOMinion

Full Version: unknown error (query / fail)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for help. running ffxiv minion and I get "unknown error (query / fail). I thought it was something on my alienware laptop so I switched to my HP laptop and I'm getting the same error. Any thoughts no how to isolate the error? the bot attaches but after a few minutes the games crashes and minion shows that message. Seems to run fine on my asus gaming laptop but not on my alienware or my HP.

1.* What OS are you running?Windows 7
 * What AV is installed? none
 * Where is the bot installed? C:\
 * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
 * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?   teamspeak
 * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE (yes)
 * Are you running the bot as admin? (yes)
 * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach
 *Are you running any Bot addons? Yes
Bot functions fine on 1 of my gaming laptops. Seems to have issues with with this one however. files were copied over. Minion folder was also copied over and updated as necessary. Worked fine in the past (albeit, not relative to this conversation)
turned all logs on

logger : pingback
level : info
acc: myaccountnamehere
figured it out. was using the wrong code. I only realized it when I noticed one of my farmers keep dcing. DERP moment. Least I know which error means "hey idiot" use the right code.