MMOMinion

Full Version: Wrong Navmesh Loads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there!

First off, this is a great bot thus far and appreciate the work that has gone into it.  I have noted that when trying to quest, grind (using vanilla functionality) or when use one of Sebbs leveling scripts that when the bot teleports to Greater Thanalan, it loads the Ul'dah Inn navmesh by mistake.   Is there a way to fix this?   As a result, after teleporting, the bot just stops moving because it is reading the incorrect navmesh.

Thanks,
HR
I have been having issues with the mesh for Azys Lla. I am using Sebbs gathering profile.

The bot will do a usually one trip to Azys Lla then the next time it goes there, the mesh does not seem to load right. The bot just sits there doing nothing with the log running that it found 0 points between the path.  I load up the MeshManager and the Navmesh is listed but says not ready for the navmesh and the cubes. It shows canusecubes false. When I select the Navmesh for Azys Lla again in the drop down, the bot takes off with everything green and moves normal. It will work fine in the zone once then the second time fail the same way. I attached my log, the bot gets stuck at 3:13.
I have tried a fresh install, only running one bot. My pc has 16 gigs of ram and running an i7 at 4.5 ghz. graphics card is a nvidea GTX 750 ti. I can also recreate the issue on my wife's machine. It happens with almost any mesh that includes flying. First time will be fine but then its very likely to fail the next time the bot enters the zone.
I wanted to report back and say that I resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the bot.  I am currently having issues now with the Navmesh loading but when I check under the navmesh manager, it shows that no navmesh is loaded.   If I select a different navmesh from the menu then reselect the correct one, the bot will work again.   I wonder if it has to do with how fast I change zones (the game and bot are installed on an Solid state drive) but when I have problems, it appears completely random.   I have the most problems with navmeshs when using Sebbs questing and gathering profiles so I am unsure if that is related as well.

Anyway just wanted to give some more information on the original issue.  Still happy with the bot. :)
the only quest info in the task is the map id.

quest profile cant set the wrong mesh

[Image: d865403c6a.png]
When I get home from work I will test this further for you both.
Just in follow up, I have been playing for three hours using various gathering and questing profiles.  I have not been able to duplicate the previous issue I posted about.  I have also tried manually zoning about 20 times and the navmesh loads appropriately.  If I run into issues, will get a log of it and take some screenshots for you.
Pages: 1 2