MMOMinion

Full Version: What time server should i use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed that the eorzea time on minion is ahead of ffxiv by about 11 minutes (eorzea time that is). I've tried syncing with time.windows.com, time.nist.gov, and pool.ntp.org but they are all off.

Anyone else using these time servers but are not having a problem or are? Any recommendations?
mine is ahead of time aswell but this might be intentional to arrive at HW unspoiled nodes in time as they are up only 50 eorzea minutes
I'm having this same problem. Assumed it would be an easy fix to just add a delay to the ffxivminion but it doesn't seem to be possible. I did a search before posting and the fix for that person was to use a different server to sync. However, they all sync up to the same time for me and I'm 100% sure that it's the correct time.
change your pc time
every 20 mins in game is 1 min local time.
It's not really about who "you" are synced with, it's more about what the ffxiv servers are sync'd with, and you're unlikely to match them perfectly just by picking a random provider.
Hopefully we can eventually get a more universal time source added to pull from.