MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Bot not Starting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Using the built-in crafting bot, I'm simply trying to begin a craft order. I list what I craft, and how many, save the profile, then enable the bot.

The bot opens up the menu.
Selects the proper item.

Then stops.

I've watched the videos, checked my settings, and uninstalled/reinstalled the bot. Any ideas what may be causing this issue?
(08-06-2016, 10:33 PM)sejuhasz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Using the built-in crafting bot, I'm simply trying to begin a craft order. I list what I craft, and how many, save the profile, then enable the bot.

Selects the proper item.

Then stops.

I've watched the videos, checked my settings, and uninstalled/reinstalled the bot. Any ideas what may be causing this issue?

would have to see what skillprofile your using?
(08-07-2016, 03:53 AM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2016, 10:33 PM)sejuhasz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Selects the proper item.

Then stops.

would have to see what skillprofile your using?

Skill Profile set to Culinarian. Profile set to my own list.
So I tried

Bot mode: Crafting
Profile: None
Skill Profile: None

Selected the item to craft (highland flour) and hit "Enable bot".

The bot will open up the crafting menu, select the item, kneel down, then just stop. It just sits there, never using any abilities.
(08-07-2016, 10:55 PM)sejuhasz Wrote: [ -> ]So I tried

Bot mode: Crafting
Profile: None
Skill Profile: None

Selected the item to craft (highland flour) and hit "Enable bot".

The bot will open up the crafting menu, select the item, kneel down, then just stop. It just sits there, never using any abilities.

So I've tried with the following skill profiles:

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16680.html (Cul, Birch Syrup)
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16384.html (Carpenter, Ash Shields).
And I have tried the built-in example profile.

None of them have worked. What am I missing?
Have you selected the cross class abilities that the skill profile uses?
It seems the same thing is happening to me today with a profile I know has worked for weeks so its not the profile.  I'm just hitting enable bot once I select the item I want to grind.  I know windows updated when I turned on my desktop. Other than that nothing is different.

EDIT: Added pic of what the update changed.
EDIT2: No crafting profiles work. He just sits there. Console looks regular.
Same, used crafting bot this morning and it worked fine. Latest update, from this afternoon, now it does not work.
I did install the latest update aswell.
Having the same issue after the update.
Edit: seems to be working thanks for the fast work
Pages: 1 2