MMOMinion

Full Version: Machinist doesnt use clean shot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whenever i run this class i never see him using that skill, i tried enabling the skill in the skills menu but it doesnt seem to do anything

anyone has any idea whats going on?

is there a combat routine i can get somewhere in the store that runs this class well?

thanks for your time
(08-07-2016, 05:55 PM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]whenever i run this class i never see him using that skill, i tried enabling the skill in the skills menu but it doesnt seem to do anything

is there a combat routine i can get somewhere in the store that runs this class well?

thanks for your time

do you use the default skill profil or the one from sebbs dropbox folder?

regards super4uwak
(08-08-2016, 02:36 PM)super4uwak Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2016, 05:55 PM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]whenever i run this class i never see him using that skill, i tried enabling the skill in the skills menu but it doesnt seem to do anything

thanks for your time

do you use the default skill profil or the one from sebbs dropbox folder?

regards super4uwak

default, i didnt know about sebbs version, is there any chance you can give me a link to the forum where the drop box is listed? and where would i put it afterwards?