MMOMinion

Full Version: Palace of the Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went through floors 1-10 several times in an attempt to create all the possible navigation meshes and was able to record 11 different floor layouts before I got tired of running it.
I tested them this morning with a team of 4 bots - 3 on party grind with named leader and manually controlling the leader.
It is impossible to know which floor layout you are on due to map being hidden, but after leaving the first room, I was able to see which direction the map was laid out and selected the closest matching nav mesh.
It seemed to work ALOT better than before as the bots would get stuck constantly running into walls and whatnot - especially on the boss fights, the bots actually did their thing on follow (although did not try to avoid AOE).
The DevTools menu doesnt seem to work right now with the new menu or I would have checked to see if the map ID changed each time, although I suspect the ID will be the same but the map randomly generated.

I have attached all the files the Navigation manager created in hopes others can test them or come up with other solutions - I am very new to this and I am not even sure if the 4 files created with each nav mesh are all that is needed for the bot to move/follow - maybe one of the developers can veriify.

[attachment=4614]
MAP ID is the same everytime for each 10 floors
I think this is really great. Being that now the floors can be done solo, is there any chance of making a profile that can do floors 1-10, specifically aimed more at farming the tomes over the aether weapon.
(11-29-2016, 04:32 PM)kevinaruto Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is really great. Being that now the floors can be done solo, is there any chance of making a profile that can do floors 1-10, specifically aimed more at farming the tomes over the aether weapon.

I will give it a try and get back to you on that, I will try to mesh this out for solo grinding.  Bare with me its been about 6 months since last I played as well as used this program but I will see what I can do.
let me know about it too plzz.