MMOMinion

Full Version: Any guides out there for 50+ leveling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im getting my classes to 50 and they kinda sit there, i have the coerthas western highlands flying map unlocked but when i left it running it didnt give me quite as much exp as i hoped, are there specific setitng i should use like ignore boss(i use this because there are rarely others with me who want to kill them and i just end up dying over and over again) and the gathering ones(the bot didnt turn in the items on one fate in dragonhead so i just turned it off)

any recommendations are welcome and appreciated

thank you for your time
(08-09-2016, 04:47 PM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]im getting my classes to 50 and they kinda sit there, i have the coerthas western highlands flying map unlocked but when i left it running it didnt give me quite as much exp as i hoped, are there specific setitng i should use like ignore boss(i use this because there are rarely others with me who want to kill them and i just end up dying over and over again) and the gathering ones(the bot didnt turn in the items on one fate in dragonhead so i just turned it off)

any recommendations are welcome and appreciated

thank you for your time

go to NT or MD and set your bot to grind start it thats all make sure you have "do Fates" checkbox in settings active.

after you hit lvl 51 you can move on to CWH and start again grind mode with doing fates.

regards super4uwak
seems like stuff just hits rediculously hard in the 50+ zones even with decent gear its tough for the bot to do any real leveling
(08-12-2016, 09:12 AM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]seems like stuff just hits rediculously hard in the 50+ zones even with decent gear its tough for the bot to do any real leveling

Works fine for me, what gear are you bringing into the expansion? I have been upgrading my classes with the basic 115 lvl 50 gear before turning the bot loose (no need to really upgrade from that until 55+ imo)
(08-12-2016, 10:14 AM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 09:12 AM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]seems like stuff just hits rediculously hard in the 50+ zones even with decent gear its tough for the bot to do any real leveling

Works fine for me, what gear are you bringing into the expansion? I have been upgrading my classes with the basic 115 lvl 50 gear before turning the bot loose (no need to really upgrade from that until 55+ imo)

just the standard stuff i get from questing can you recomend a gear vendor to make things a bit less trifling? my dragoon is up to snuff but my machinist is sorely lacking
(08-13-2016, 08:14 AM)Coccobird76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 10:14 AM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]

just the standard stuff i get from questing can you recomend a gear vendor to make things a bit less trifling? my dragoon is up to snuff but my machinist is sorely lacking

I personally craft my 115 gear so its HQ, but you can buy the normal quality at Coerthas Western Highlands - Falcon's Nest. Independent Merchant sells ilvl 115 DoM/DoW gear.