MMOMinion

Full Version: Random MoveTO errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just came back to ffxiv and mmominion about 3 weeks ago.  Since then, I get these errors that will eventually happen each time I run the bot. Never had this issue back in January. It might occur after 10 minutes or 7 hours and anything in between.  So far I've only seen it happen in Coerthas West and Azys Lla.  The behavior of the error will cause the bot to just sit at the aetheryte after teleporting.  If I try moving, to get it going while the bot is enabled, it'll do this red light-green light behavior with the bot forcefully halting my movement after 1 second. It will go to the node sometimes and work correctly so it doesn't always get stuck.  But it is inevitable.  Pic of console added

EDIT1: It also happens in Hinterlands after actually gathering a bit.  It will move to the correct spot but will eventually just sit there after gathering when other nodes are in the vicinity, with the red light-green light behavior again.  The profile targets hardsilver ore and wyrm obsidian if hard silver isn't available.  Again, I know the bot can "see" the node because it does work fine sometimes.  Will add the code for that task.

https://s4.postimg.org/e8eripih9/moveto_error.png

* What OS are you running?  Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Malwarebytes; but not running
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks, Teamspeak
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE. Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? No
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? MinionApp Launcher
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

These are the coordinates they are going to.

Code:
[40] = {
            ["type"] = "mining";
            ["radius"] = 999999999;
            ["item1"] = "Adamantite Ore";
            ["minlevel"] = 50;
            ["mapid"] = 402;
            ["pos"] =  {
                ["x"] = 72.90;
                ["y"] = 18.84;
                ["z"] = -875.60;
            };    
            ["lowpriority"] = true;
            ["maxtime"] = 213000;
            ["usestealth"] = true;
            ["resetdaily"] = true;
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 10;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 12;
            ["mingp"] = 650;
            ["skillprofile"] = "Gathering Adam";
            ["unspoiled"] = true;
        };

Code:
[30] = {
            ["minlevel"] = 50;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["mapid"] = 397;
            ["radius"] = 999999999;
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = 397.03;
                ["y"] = 198.70;
                ["z"] = 448.37;
            };
            ["type"] = "botany";
            ["item1"] = "Cedar Log";
            ["mingp"] = 10;
            ["gathermaps"] = true;
            ["lowpriority"] = true;
            ["skillprofile"] = "Gathering Nothing";
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 6;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 9;
            ["resetdaily"] = true;
            ["usecordials"] = true;
            ["dangerousarea"] = true;
            ["usestealth"] = true;
        };

EDIT 1

Code:
[20] = {
            ["minlevel"] = 50;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["mapid"] = 399;
            ["radius"] = 999999999;
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = 138.16;
                ["y"] = 74.48;
                ["z"] = 110.28;
            };
            ["type"] = "mining";
            ["item1"] = "Hardsilver Ore";
            ["item2"] = "Wyrm Obsidian";
            ["mingp"] = 10;
            ["lowpriority"] = true;
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 1;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 4;
            ["skillprofile"] = "Gathering Nothing";
            ["resetdaily"] = true;
            ["usecordials"] = true;
            ["dangerousarea"] = true;
            ["usestealth"] = true;
        };

Same. and also i keep getting stuck on something I pmed the screenshot Ace about it.(Dravanian Hinterlands[25.3,23.7,Z-0.3] -certain spot that bot keep running back and getting stuck and sometimes it even hit a mountain or end of the map while flying)

PS: I thought I'm the only one who has these errors. Thanks for this.
Yea, I thought that maybe it was just me aswell but decided to post on the off chance it wasn't just me.
Have you done the steps here --> http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16645.html . That fixed the pathing issue when zoning for me while gathering for longer periods of time (like a month and half ago so your issue may be new update related).
Man that would be a pain to switch the graphics each time I bot or just play regularly on max settings. But I will give it a shot either today or tomorrow though. More than likely it is a heavensward area issue because it doesn't happen in MD and western than. It also hasn't happened in sea of clouds or the dravanian forelands so it might just be specific hw maps. Kinda weird that it was working fine on max settings in January/February but now we have to forcefully scale it down if that is the issue. Seems we went backward in that regard because nothing has changed with the actual areas.
(08-14-2016, 04:19 PM)YewLog Wrote: [ -> ]Man that would be a pain to switch the graphics each time I bot or just play regularly on max settings.  But I will give it a shot either today or tomorrow though.  More than likely it is a heavensward area issue because it doesn't happen in MD and western than.  It also hasn't happened in sea of clouds or the dravanian forelands so it might just be specific hw maps.  Kinda weird that it was working fine on max settings in January/February but now we have to forcefully scale it down if that is the issue.  Seems we went backward in that regard because nothing has changed with the actual areas.

yep same here. that sea of clouds per se been complaining that still no solution.
Heavensward meshes seem to be alot larger (using more ram to load etc) im no expert just a user that has dealt with the same issue. Is it a pain to change graphics later on? yea a bit.. but it gets my bot gathering for 5-6 hours no issues. Personally, the game looks a lot better in DX11 anyway so when I'm playing myself i run 64 bit client with dx11.
(08-14-2016, 09:23 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]Heavensward meshes seem to be alot larger (using more ram to load etc) im no expert just a user that has dealt with the same issue. Is it a pain to change graphics later on? yea a bit.. but it gets my bot gathering for 5-6 hours no issues. Personally, the game looks a lot better in DX11 anyway so when I'm playing myself i run 64 bit client with dx11.

I have the lowest possible option that FX provided me as I am using 4 accounts.
(08-14-2016, 09:23 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]Heavensward meshes seem to be alot larger (using more ram to load etc) im no expert just a user that has dealt with the same issue. Is it a pain to change graphics later on? yea a bit.. but it gets my bot gathering for 5-6 hours no issues. Personally, the game looks a lot better in DX11 anyway so when I'm playing myself i run 64 bit client with dx11.

Thanks for the link and advice.  Didn't know about the game having two boot versions.  That link seemed to have solve my problem because the bot has been gathering fine the past 3 hours.