MMOMinion

Full Version: Game closing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I installed the bot the other day, and it worked perfectly.
Nex day, the game closed when the bot was trying to attach.

Changed game HDD yesterday, and innstaled game and bot on new HDD.
Worked perfectly.

Today same problem. 
Have followed evry line in the WIKI. No software on the list instaled etc... 

Is ther a log file somewhere?

* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) The one that ships with windows
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) d:/minion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes, exactly
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? button
*Are you running any Bot addons? No
Do you have any sort of ping improver installed? Crash on attach only happens for a few reasons generally: can't reach the auth server, an AV catching the injection process (sometimes this includes the windows 10 defender, may need to check its logs), bad key.
As a first test, I would say to try to delete the MinionLauncher.exe inside the bot folder, and let MinionApp fetch a new copy, to make sure that one isn't corrupted by something.
Seems like it was't any issue, but only the game updates. Problem was I did't get any error info. Only thing that happend where evrything just closed when trying to attach.
Werry impresed by the bot funksjonality so far, only thing I have to point out: The game uppdate "situasion" is't obvious to new users :-)