MMOMinion

Full Version: gathering between two high priority nodes during the same time window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found that if i have two highpriority nodes during teh same time window they won't bounce between each other with your standard "timeout" statement. Is this by design and is there a workaround for this behavior?

If I have to set these nodes to low priority how can I ensure they trigger at these times against other steps that don't have "timers" (basically the DO This if nothing else logic)
Try normal prio
I didn't realize there was a "normal". i usually find my commands off scripts I read. Is there a repository or a list of commands available somewhere documented?
there is an example file in the gathering profiles section. top part has the commands
(08-18-2016, 04:38 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]there is an example file in the gathering profiles section. top part has the commands

The example file says that maxtime evaluates lowpriority nodes. It makes no mention of "timeout" which i've been using.  Does maxtime and/or timeout both evaluate normal priority nodes the same? I'd like to be able to set unspoiled nodes that have multiple spawn locations to bounce between locations using normal priority,  single node spawns using high priority and low priority nodes for everything not unspoiled.

I could just test this and post my findings.... Would be much easier probably.
confirmed.

If you want to use the command ["timeout"] it will need to be set to use lowpriority. Doesn't seem to work well with high or normal priority. Tested with a wind shard/crystal script with no set min or max start/end times.
(08-20-2016, 07:59 PM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]confirmed.

If you want to use the command ["timeout"] it will need to be set to use lowpriority. Doesn't seem to work well with high or normal priority. Tested with a wind shard/crystal script with no set min or max start/end times.

Hey Devs, anyway this functionality can be added? or is it not possible?  The timeout function is just too good.  And with some HW (and most likely Stormblood's) node locations the max scan of 120 is not cutting it so we have to create multiple entries for single nodes.  Adding timeout command to normal and high or increasing the max radius a bit should fix the issue.

EDT: However the maxtime command does work on highpriority and normal. But if you need to gather more than 3 that require you to move locations because the scan does not pick it up, you'll have a problem.