MMOMinion

Full Version: MaxFateLvl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, So I set my MaxFateLvl to 38 and my MinFateLvl is 0 however the Bot still sends me over to Fates that are above the Max level. Am I not setting this up correctly? (this is in CCH area btw)

Secondly, I cant get the Teleport feature to work. When I set Teleport% to 99 I assume that the bot will teleport at that percentage, no?

Thanks for the info!
(08-20-2016, 06:17 PM)trey1532 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, So I set my MaxFateLvl to 38 and my MinFateLvl is 0 however the Bot still sends me over to Fates that are above the Max level. Am I not setting this up correctly? (this is in CCH area btw)

Secondly, I cant get the Teleport feature to work. When I set Teleport% to 99 I assume that the bot will teleport at that percentage, no?

Thanks for the info!

MaxFateLvl + ( how many levels over your bot)
MinFateLvl - (how many levels under)

so set the top value to 0 if you want it to only do 38 and under (assuming your lvl 38)
(08-20-2016, 06:22 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 06:17 PM)trey1532 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, So I set my MaxFateLvl to 38 and my MinFateLvl is 0 however the Bot still sends me over to Fates that are above the Max level. Am I not setting this up correctly? (this is in CCH area btw)

Thanks for the info!

MaxFateLvl + ( how many levels over your bot)
MinFateLvl - (how many levels under)

so set the top value to 0 if you want it to only do 38 and under (assuming your lvl 38)

I see, thank you for the help!