MMOMinion

Full Version: Aether Currents help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, kind of new at this.  I bought latty's heavensward quest pack and it's great.  I am wondering if there's a way the bot can walk to each currents and I can attune it?  As i saw in his first point of his guide to use the teleporter module and add waypoints but I can't even seem to find this option.  Please let me know what I am doing wrong, thank you in advanced.
There is no way to automate it as of yet, But you can do each zone in about 5-10mins by using your compass and opening teleporter module

Lua Modules --> Teleporter. Click teleport nearest Current (HACK) when you get close enough it will teleport you on top of the current. Make sure no one is around to see you and profit?
[Image: f5c2f763ca.png]

click lua modules on the top bar and you'll see that dropdown.   If you extracted the file into the right folder, you'll see ac1-ac10 in the teleporter window when you're in the right zones.  Takes 30-45 seconds to get all of them in a zone if you go the teleport route.
That's the thing, I don't see that when i click on lua modules.. Only see "Console, reload lua, settings, radar, language, Btree, nav mesh, and unload bot. I don't have the teleporter option.
send me a pic of your screen, sounds like you have the mmominion button underneath the top bar and it's clicking that instead of lua modules. you can move that button by right click dragging.
OMG, that's precisely what it was. THANK YOU! I feel like an idiot but i did not see that button LOL
(08-26-2016, 08:46 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]send me a pic of your screen, sounds like you have the mmominion button underneath the top bar and it's clicking that instead of lua modules.  you can move that button by right click dragging.

Is there anything obvious as to why Im not getting the 'top bar'?
[Image: YhVIt]
(04-19-2017, 11:43 PM)SillasXI Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2016, 08:46 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]send me a pic of your screen, sounds like you have the mmominion button underneath the top bar and it's clicking that instead of lua modules.  you can move that button by right click dragging.

Is there anything obvious as to why Im not getting the 'top bar'?
[Image: YhVIt]

I cant see your image, yet there is no top bar in the x64 version of the bot. x32 version is showing in the other screenshots
any way i can use teleporter in x64 version?
Yeah, if you download the Teleporter addon from store, for free.
Pages: 1 2