MMOMinion

Full Version: Company Seals farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is at the moment the best map to farm fates ??? if i want fast company seals ???

EDIT: Y Sry meant company seals
well first off allied seals come from hunts, what you are looking for are company seals, would say best map to grind on would be N.Thanalan or maybe Dravanian hinterlands. one day will be better then others
If your crafters are leveled, Militia chokers are one of the fastest way to farm GC seals
if it's just for the normal company seals and not allied seals,
my best advice is to look onto party finder and see if there are any groups that are fate grinding for xp
you can join them and bot. but be very careful that you are checking on it every now and then so it doesn't look like you are obviously botting
if not just check out what map theyre on then grind fates on your own, this way they won't be talking with you etc and you don't ahve to worry about going to the wrong fate etc when everybody else is at the same one.

bests maps are usually coerthas central highland since 38-52 is one of the biggest grinds and it has a lack of quests for the ending of 2.0. not to mention a lack of gear and huge maps put new people off from heavenward fates.

hope this helps ask if you need any more info =)
North Than used to be one but it seems they caught on and FATES spawn slow as hell.

I use Dravanian Forelands 1) it usually has quite a few grinding there 2) if not, my char/choco can handle the fates

I like Mor Dhona for the same reason Drav Forelands

Grinding either will max seals in a normal work day which is what I have my bots typically do most days. Any other location, if there aren't FATE parties continuously, will either get you killed a lot or will take forever to finish the higher level fates. These basic areas are easy to clear, relatively small overall and give a decent amount of seals.
thx evryone for the infos