MMOMinion

Full Version: characters running into wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've noticed a few times that my characters are running into a wall especially when there are stairs.
is there a fail safe that stops them like teleports em if they are there for too long etc (ingame tele not hack one)
thanks as always
There is but I'm at work and for the life of me I can't remember. Look through the advanced settings. It's in there somewhere. I've watched mine do that and teleport out however, there are times where my bot will bottom out on sea of clouds and just sit there. It's rare but teleport doesn't do anything for that case. I haven't spent much time trying to figure that one out TBH.

Also, note what you were doing etc and add that to this post so the devs can help correct the path issue.
sorry for the laaaate reply
kinda stopped playing minion coz there were so many bugs at one point, haven't bothered renewing my bot subscription either =/
errr i think i was doing the 1-50 quest pack and it got stuck somewhere (all 4 of my bots)
and it looked botty as hell