MMOMinion

Full Version: DualGather profile skill question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I recently purchased the bot, as well as some add-ons to help me accomplish my Gathering needs.  However, the problem I'm having is Gathering on Ephemeral nodes.  The bot will successfully Gather the Moraine, but the collectability range will vary from 400ish-700.  I have the bot set to use Cordials, and he seems to do so at random points but it doesn't seem like he always does it before trying to Gather the Moraine(I believe this is my problem). 

I have attempted going through the Advanced Settings, as well as the Quest Options to try to figure out where else I should be inputting a command to force these Cordials to be used but I am not too savvy.  Also, I have not edited the Skill menu in any way as the DualGather profile seems to change to different profiles based on what I set in the different gathering items tab.

Any advice is appreciated, and I apologize if this is too vague as I am not too sure on what else would be important information to provide.

Edit: In about a 4 hour span he'll use around 20-30 Cordials.
Depends on the setting you select.

the Wiki has info if you look there but
[Image: 457167d06e.png]

Cordial usage is set via the gathering task and you need to be below a pre defined GP for cordials to be used.
More info is in the Wiki.
(09-09-2016, 04:40 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on the setting you select.

the Wiki has info if you look there but
[Image: 457167d06e.png]

Cordial usage is set via the gathering task and you need to be below a pre defined GP for cordials to be used.
More info is in the Wiki.

If only I read the Wiki.  I read through every forum post I could to no avail... Haha.  Thanks for the help!