MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering. Noob issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI All,

New user. I have gotten the hang of the DOM/DOW leveling. I want to gather now but this seems very complicated. I bought a grip of add-ons and am trying to use (Sebbs) 1-50 Mining. 2 major things I cannot figure out:

1) It doesn't seem to recognize leveling quests. Just keeps hacking away. I have to disable bot, manually pick up what is needed, turn it in and then re-enable. Is this the intended process?

2) When gathering it is only gathering the first item listed in an area 'Tin Ore' for example and ignoring everything else. Is there a way to change this?

My Bot set up is:

Bot: Gather
Profile: (Sebbs) 1-50 Mining
Skill Profile: None
Navmesh: 'Current Area'
Bot Enabled: Checked

Am I doing something wrong here?

I appreciate your help.
It's a gathering profile, not a quest profile. The gathering addon (1-60) does the leveling quests along with everything else (unspoiled nodes etc.)
Yes As latty said. the 1-50 free profile is a gathering file and has limited functions as it is free.

The 1 - 60 questing profile in the store picks up quests, does the quest and will buy gear.
Fishing even buys your bait.
I purchased the 1-60 pack from the store but the options were confusing to me. Got it now. Thanks.