MMOMinion

Full Version: safe botting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently took a 18month break from ffxiv, and when I came back I had forgotten all my login info and clever me never wrote down the info for my newest account (had a bunch banned) so im back to starting a brand new toon. I just wonder how safe is botting theese days? I only plan on running it for missions and leveling for now cause I really dont want to go trough that crap again, have they become more active on stopping theese sorts of bots? I remember when I last played it was primerely PVP and Duty botting that got people banned so wonder if this is still the case.
It's pretty safe although never without risk, i've been botting for about 12 months.... fate grinding, questing, gathering. The only thing i didn't do is bot dungeons. So yeah, PVP and Duty botting is most likely to get you banned if you AFK them, you should be ok if you use the assist function though.
thanks for the answer, seems its like it was last time I played then "/em happy dance from elvaan who dont have to do all the darn quests manually for the 5th time."
Doesnt hurt to manually throw in a bit of hand play time to appear less bot like and more random. The one thing I stress is do not bot 24 hours straight. I wish everyone would monitor their bot personally but not gonna happen but at minimum use common sense.