MMOMinion

Full Version: [ACR][Haru] FAQ Compendium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: c44b27c8b4.jpg]

As developing can be time consuming and having the developer answer repeated questions for every single new user is not only a waste of their time, it also inhibits progress. I hope that people would take minutes of their time to read through this general FAQ that users generally ask ON TOP of the WIKI that can be found here.

This is a compilation of all the commonly asked question regarding the features of Haru that are commonly asked, if not already explained on the wiki.

Q: What is the opener feature?
A: Haru is built with an opener rotation for INITIAL pulls. It will be able to detect when to use the opener by the state of aggro of the mob & boss type. THIS is the opener used by Haru, note that in order for it to perform the opener, it checks that all the necessary skills are off CD.

Q: How do i disable DE in the opener?
A: Literally, disable DE.

Q: Can we have a more detailed explanation of the advanced tabs?
A: Firstly, it should be noted that the current version of Haru treats BOSS-Type Mobs & Training Dummies as a class of its own by ignoring any customisation specified in the advanced tab.
The following is a snippet of the discussion about the advanced tab with Ace.
Code:
Let's assume a mob has the HP value of 220,000 and the currentPlayer.HP is 22000.
That would be a HP advantage of >= 10.
Assuming I'd like , say mutilate, to cast only when it's above 75% hp.
Tier 1 would be:
Target HP 75%
Target HP ADV:10.0

Note that BOTH the conditions has to be MET before Mutilate will be casted.

There's also Tier 2 checks which abide by the same rules.

Tier 1 AND 2 are independent, as long as 1 of the tiers are met (remember targetHP and targetHP.advantage are 2 conditions OF a tier), the skill will qualify to be casted.

Q: What is Omnidirectional
A: MOST mobs in FFXIV has positionals as such: Click me. The circles below the mob is what defines the position of YOU relative to your current target. Some mobs have a COMPLETE circle below it (most commonly : Weeping City's Ozma), that has no relative position. This is what we call Omnidirection, as positional skills such as Armor Crush, Trick Attack, Aeolion Edge, Sneak Attack, has its full potency no matter where you are.

Q: When do I know when to flank or rear?
A: Depending on your timer setting on armor crush, you need to know that the AC combo goes from SE->GS->AC. If your AC timer is set to 10s, by 15s you should be in position to flank for a full damage AC, and return back to AE once it's done.

Q: Shukuchi option, what does it do?!
A: It uses shukuchi as a gap closer, only works on DUMMIES and PVP. Would be weird for it to work on mob.

All credit goes to Ace for the continuous support to his products.

NOTE: ACR profiles are there not to make you a god unless you do your own research and refine it to the proper usage. Don't expect to buy it, and get top tier DPS instantly, please take the time to understand your class and the profile itself before whining. 

===Reserved for more FAQ, will add every single question asked commonly===