MMOMinion

Full Version: Idyllshire Map Check Issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Grind set to farm Luminous Crystals, but once in Idyllshire, my character idles indefinitely until I manually move out to The Hinterlands. Once I've moved out of Idyllshire, the bot takes over just fine and grinds FATEs as expected.

Per Sebbs on Discord:

[Image: Gouqho3.png]
I get this very often when gathering in hinterlands or Azyz La. My character zones in, but stands still. The way i temporary fix it is by reloading lua and after its done gathering node i shutdown game and restart back game/bot. My guess is it has something to do with bot memory, when bot detects a new minionapp update. And I know I'm not the only one because theirs also 1-2 other gathering character/bots i see mounted in chocobo standing still once bot zones into hinterlands/azyzla XD

This might not be it because if it was your character will run out to hinterlands but. do you have all teleport shorcuts in ldyllshire?
thats a totally different issue jony
I had he same issue with Idleshyre and luminous checked. Like stated, bot wouldn't zone, so it would get stuck. Zoning manually let it farm them.

Just means its not fully afk until looked at. I'll be running it on a mule this weekend, I'll see if it still does it. But with PotD weapons taking 2 hours to complete, the relic grind isn't too appealing at this point in time

Now, if we could automate potd......dayum....