MMOMinion

Full Version: working scripts randomly stop working *seeking guidance on log collection steps*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having an issue where regardless of what gathering script I write, and use, the script will sometimes stay at it's location and not move onto the next task. The task where it just stops is completely random. In an effort to pin down exactly whats happening (i've shared this script with others in the community who experience the same oddity) can someone please help me plan what log collection steps would be necessary to identify why these "multiple" scripts are stalling out randomly? Thanks in advance.
quick questions is it only gathering? and if so are you using teleport?
(10-19-2016, 05:51 PM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue where regardless of what gathering script I write, and use, the script will sometimes stay at it's location and not move onto the next task. The task where it just stops is completely random. In an effort to pin down exactly whats happening (i've shared this script with others in the community who experience the same oddity) can someone please help me plan what log collection steps would be necessary to identify why these "multiple" scripts are stalling out randomly? Thanks in advance.

it is only gathering and i do not use teleport.
Some issues like this arrive from certain teleport aetherytes being set as the "free destination", which will cause it to not be able to use that aetheryte.
removed all free destinations and favored destinations.

I zoned into dravanian hinterlands and my console spammed this until i stopped it.

1:37:48> D = "[e_walktopos]: Error code [-10] was generated by MoveTo, while creating a path from [-528.5,153,-487.2] to [0,0,0]"

could it be trying to navigate to the destination before the mesh is fully loaded?

*additional info:*
I uninstalled using "add/remove programs" and then deleted the minion folder last night. Did a full clean install. Zipped up my folders and pasted them back in this morning. So i'm on a fresh install for the most part.
happened again. help? Reloaded the LUA Modules and the gather window was all jacked up. ( see attached )

5:9:44> D = "Buffering task evaluation by [29.2] seconds."
5:9:45> D = "[NodePreBuff]: Need to use our unspoiled finder."
5:9:47> D = "[NodePreBuff]: Need to use our unspoiled finder."
5:9:52> D = "Open Aethernet menu on index [1]"
5:9:52> D = "Checked if we need to open aetheryte menu."
5:9:54> D = "Map Changed, Loading NavMesh.."
5:9:54> D = "Loading NavMesh from File: The Dravanian Hinterlands"
5:9:54> D = "Mesh was loaded successfully!"
5:10:0> D = "[e_walktopos]: Error code [-10] was generated by MoveTo, while creating a path from [-530.3,152.9,-486.5] to [0,0,0]"
5:10:0> D = "[e_walktopos]: Error code [-10] was generated by MoveTo, while creating a path from [-530.3,152.9,-486.5] to [0,0,0]"
(10-21-2016, 05:11 AM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]happened again. help? Reloaded the LUA Modules and the gather window was all jacked up. ( see attached )

5:9:44> D = "Buffering task evaluation by [29.2] seconds."
5:9:45> D = "[NodePreBuff]: Need to use our unspoiled finder."
5:9:47> D = "[NodePreBuff]: Need to use our unspoiled finder."
5:9:52> D = "Open Aethernet menu on index [1]"
5:9:54> D = "Map Changed, Loading NavMesh.."
5:9:54> D = "Loading NavMesh from File: The Dravanian Hinterlands"
5:9:54> D = "Mesh was loaded successfully!"

Here's the same step but successful with no errors this time. Showing how it does not always occur.

5:59:27> D = "Map Changed, Loading NavMesh.."
5:59:27> D = "Loading NavMesh from File: The Dravanian Hinterlands"
5:59:29> D = "Mesh was loaded successfully!"
6:0:14> D = "[MOVETOPOS]: Completing @ 3D range [8.8107888409608]."
6:0:14> D = "[MOVETOPOS]: Completing @ 2D range [8.450073981563]."
6:0:14> D = "[MOVETOPOS]: Completing due to range [10] reached."
6:0:15> D = "Buffering task evaluation by [14.6] seconds."
Same thing tonight. Same zone as above.   Currently on TASK "MOVETOPOS".  

I can't imagine i'm the only person experiencing this.....Any other people out there running into the same issue? I've shared this with 3 or 4 people and they get the same error.

3:23:4> D = "[e_walktopos]: Error code [-10] was generated by MoveTo, while creating a path from [-530.6,153,-487.3] to [0,0,0]"
3:23:5> D = "[e_walktopos]: Error code [-10] was generated by MoveTo, while creating a path from [-530.6,153,-487.3] to [0,0,0]"

I checked gather debug before this happened. Is that useful to dev's?
bump. seems to only affect new zones. wrote another script last night that only includes 1 of the new zones and it worked perfectly overnight. Dev's? Maybe a mesh issue? can I share my script with someone to run and test?
Bump. This is happening to me as well. Same location for blue scrips.
Pages: 1 2