MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Teleport issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have come to find out that the nav meshes are messed up on the gathering profiles. After messing with it and trying to figure out why it gets stuck after teleporting to the marker. I turned off teleport and the bot will work by manually running to nodes. If you turn on teleport it will teleport and get stuck in an endless loop of trying to face fuck the marker over n over again until you stop it and restart then it will properly target the node, farm it, then teleport to the next marker and repeat its endless stuck loop.
It does this for me on botany and mining. Doesn't seem to have an issue on fishing that ive seen so far.
40 botanist
19 miner
32 fisher
As of right now I got it working with teleport off but it gets stuck from what i've seen for botany and mining. With teleport on. It is a nav mesh issue and I have no idea how to fix it if it is possible to do on my side.
I tried making my own markers but it just gets stuck when it teleports. I'm using sebbs 1-50 botany and mining free profiles and I also use the crstyalclusters pack too.

I feel bad because i bothered sebbs about this thinking it was a profile issue. Can someone fix this pretty please or tell me how too.
Thanks in advance!