MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing after second keycode added.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I decided to buy a secondary keycode for another location to run a different character, and for some reason I am now getting constant crashes on both clients.

This is on two different machines, one at my NY place and one at my NJ office. I was wondering if this was because I'm logging into the same account from different machines? But I do have different codes for each character.

The crashes are a popup showing FFXIV has caused an error and needs to close.

Any ideas?

I shut down my work location and my home location ran for 9 hours with no problem, but when I logged in on the second machine they started crashing again.
(10-24-2016, 04:21 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]and what does minionapp say ? the "last error" ?

The error is blank, the app doesn't recognize the game has crashed and continues to think its running.
Are your sure you're using a different key on each machine? I'd make sure of that. If you login with the same key they will just constantly kick each other off.
(10-25-2016, 07:18 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I would also have only that idea...but then minionapp usually shows that they keycode is already in use.... running TWO different keycodes from two different IPs or locations is also no problem at all...

Yeah I bought them at different times, one is about 28 days the other is 22 days, I made double sure it is on different codes.

I have no idea what is going on, since its both machines I'm not positive it's something interfering.

[Image: 2urthdh.jpg]
Is that happening instantly on first launch or after running for a bit when loading zones?
(10-25-2016, 09:51 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]Is that happening instantly on first launch or after running for a bit when loading zones?

It happens when it starts up and begins hopping zones.
It could just be 32 bit running bad and crashing like what a lot of people are having. Are you having it happen when loading into populated areas like Idyllshire? I know on my other system running Radeon 7950 it usually crashes after loading a few zones. Mostly Idyllshire.
Idyllshire seems to be one of the more dominant places the crashes happen. However when I turn the second bot off the crashes stop.

I'm running the game on a GTX1080.

Is there anything I can do to reduce the problem?
Okay so the question above about whether or not this was going on via Idyllshire got me wondering if it was related.

I'm running a test right now with Limsa as my hopping off point and I'll see if this results in the same crashes.

Will update.
No crashes, however,

It seems there is a new issue going on now, I changed my resting point overnight during a fishing run.

Instead of doing anything, the bot teleports to the crystal and just stands there like an idiot after awhile. It ran the process maybe 20 minutes just fine and then just crapped out on me. I think there is probably another issue at hand here, I'm going to reinstall the bot from scratch and see if this helps.

Will update.

Bot seems to function just fine when the second machine is offline. (Why?)
Crashes when traveling in or out of idyllshire.
Pages: 1 2