MMOMinion

Full Version: ToT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be having issues with the profile using this anyone else having the same ?
Works fine for me. Post your skill profile?
Hey cheers,

So as you see i do mine with step's so for instance it as same step as FS but set it with condition to good but it never proc it. ignore the 1 in the progress it was me trying to figure out why it wont fire
Ok so after a few more tests as I was doing this while needing sleep it dont seem to check the condition  and fire, I know the set up is fine, I think as I set my PT/HT the same way and it works. I did just click ToT manually (spamming it while the macro was running) and rest works perfect it checks the updated CP and will use the PT instead of the HT. but it wont hit ToT during MM/Flawless phase :(.

I have done another pic with how I have them both set up so you will be able to tell me if I've added it correctly.
Well that particular ToT entry on the first post/picture will only ever proc on step 5, Im assuming you understand that and have seen the bot bypass ToT for something lower on the list?

Flawless Synth is #5, and your ToT for step 5 is set at #6. The bot will use the skill on top before checking conditions below, So if your wanting Step 5 to use ToT instead swap them.
(10-25-2016, 04:02 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]Well that particular ToT entry on the first post/picture will only ever proc on step 5, Im assuming you understand that and have seen the bot bypass ToT for something lower on the list?

Flawless Synth is #5, and your ToT for step 5 is set at #6.  The bot will use the skill on top before checking conditions below, So if your wanting Step 5 to use ToT instead swap them.

hmm let me try that thanks for the quick reply :)

Solved omg so simple >.< thank you i honestly did not know that
(10-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Leonchase Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2016, 04:02 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]Well that particular ToT entry on the first post/picture will only ever proc on step 5, Im assuming you understand that and have seen the bot bypass ToT for something lower on the list?

Flawless Synth is #5, and your ToT for step 5 is set at #6.  The bot will use the skill on top before checking conditions below, So if your wanting Step 5 to use ToT instead swap them.

hmm let me try that thanks for the quick reply :)

Solved omg so simple >.< thank you i honestly did not know that

No problem :) glad i could help