MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing collectables bug since today's update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? 
Windows 7

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Default MS AV
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
MS Defender
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons?
1-60 gathering, sellout

Since the update, the bot does not automatically click Yes or No for the collectable window.  The fish is correctly selected in the collectables list with a valid value, but the window just stays up until you click yes or no manually.  I was fishing the same fish last night just before maintenance and it was working fine then.
I also have the same bug
Ditto
same but for gathering using Sebb's gathering classes.
Aware of the issue and are looking into it
Same with gathering mining/botany nodes.
I just tried to get the latest update but it still does not work for me.

Not at Fishing, not at Mining, Not at Botany...

Every time on the Collectable screen. Maybe its a language thing ? I have my client on german language so maybe he does not recognize the buttons or smthing like that...
Same problem here. Saw the bot status update saying that collectibility issue is resolved but I'm still having problems with it.
I've updated the bot, restarted the bot, restarted the game, but it's still not working.
I think a lua update needs to be put out too. I mentioned it to ace should be fixed shortly