MMOMinion

Full Version: after last mmominion update bot keep crashing when attached
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As title says, till few hours ago bot was working smoothly, then I rebooted the pc and mmominion said there was an update. I installed it and since then the bot keep crashing each time I try to attach it to current ffxiv session. Anyone else?
Do you playing palace of the dead and wait in south shroud? Or Idyleshire? I think there are much more ppl after update at these zones then other days. Should be better with 64 Bit version.
(11-01-2016, 06:57 PM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]Do you playing palace of the dead and wait in south shroud?  Or Idyleshire? I think there are much more ppl after update at these zones then other days. Should be better with 64 Bit version.

Nope, tried to attach while in a lonely place like my house but ffxiv crush the same way, minion is up, the game crush. And I'm working on the 64bit
i dont evne get the overlay after the update :P
Im also having a lot of crashes with the recent update as well, but i understand itll work out within the next day or so.
I can confirm its not something on the updated mmominion files, but something no working with memory with the 3.45 update, because I tried to use the bot on another computer, not updated to today mmominion release, and it still crash when I attach the bot. I belive something in 3.45 changed.
(11-01-2016, 11:19 PM)Ciccio1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm its not something on the updated mmominion files, but something no working with memory with the 3.45 update, because I tried to use the bot on another computer, not updated to today mmominion release, and it still crash when I attach the bot. I belive something in 3.45 changed.

this..^

ive gone through literal hell and have 2 completely different pc's.  it doesnt work on either.
I'm also getting a failure to read memory error or simply crashing FFXIV immediately when I try to load minion. It worked fine this morning, played for about 4 hours earlier.
(11-02-2016, 08:05 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]a bit more information but "the bot does not attach" would be helpful.
The bot works fine, just as a sidenote.

it is always the same, 3rd party antivirus (yes disabled is not disabled), other overlay software or graphic enhancing / changing software ..

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
Please make a HelpTicket http://www.mmominion.com/tickets.php and include the following info:
What Windows version are you running ?
What Antivirus are you running ?
You manually attach the bot to the game ?
Please make a screenshot of your "Installed Programs and Features" , so we can see if you run programs that cause crashes. You can use http://pasteboard.co/
Also post THE LAST PAGE of both files : C:\Minionapp\log.txt and minionlauncherinfo.txt in there.

Hi fxfire, but its strange that bot worked fine since 2 weekes, and now that 3.45 is out it crash.....everything the same on my computer, nothing changed but ffxiv patch.....
I'm having the same problem, FFXIV is crashing every time I try and attach Minion. Minion has been working perfectly for me on the same machine for the past 2 years - I have not changed anything in settings anywhere. I have maintained the installation instructions and not installed third-party anti-virus etc. Very frustrating, hoping there is some help available.

What OS are you running? Windows 10
What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender
Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:/MinionApp/
Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No.
Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps etc installed? No.
Did you follow the install instructions? Yes.
Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
Are you running any Bot addons? ACR's
Pages: 1 2