MMOMinion

Full Version: Request for White mage/Conjurer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Would it be possible to change how often Stoneskin is casted by these classes on default skill profiles? When I run duties (teleport or assist), a lot of mp goes wasted because bot unnecessarily uses the skill, and in some teleport duties mp is question of life or death.

Regards,
Zanuffas
Just disable the stoneskin skill in the skill profile.
Yes, that is one of the way, however, then pop up appears for update every time I change the profile, and every update I need to change this. Is there a way to add a filter to the default profile for this?
(11-07-2016, 06:03 PM)zanuffas Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is one of the way, however, then pop up appears for update every time I change the profile, and every update I need to change this. Is there a way to add a filter to the default profile for this?

Copy the default profile file, paste change the name  -- make changes / use copy. Solves the update issue.
(11-07-2016, 06:56 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2016, 06:03 PM)zanuffas Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is one of the way, however, then pop up appears for update every time I change the profile, and every update I need to change this. Is there a way to add a filter to the default profile for this?

Copy the default profile file, paste change the name  -- make changes / use copy. Solves the update issue.

Yeah I agree, but I may miss updates on skills with this. I think, adding like a timer to Stoneskin, after using on party member do not use it on him for 10-20 minutes. Something like this if it is possible.
try my skill profile. link in sig.