MMOMinion

Full Version: AMD Graphics bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anything ever been addresses officially about the graphics bug that a lot of AMD users experience. I have tried a few things people suggest but nothing ever clears it up. Yes drivers are up to date. I have tried changing just about every graphics setting in the game and it still seems to happen anywhere between a couple of hours to a couple of minutes after I start. I have taken to switching to another program when I group because I can't trust that I won't have a game breaking graphical glitch halfway through a dungeon/raid. If we are just SOL that is fine, it would just be nice to know if this is being worked on at all considering how long the issue has been posted about.

Windows 10

Windows Defender

Only AMD Raedon Settings

Running as admin

Have had the issue using the attach button and launching the game through mmominion

No addons.

Here is a thread from January with pic of exactly what is happening.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-15407.html
I know this issues. Since i use the bot it happend after a while. In moment very often in Idlyeshire and Quarrymill. I thought thats happend because the ram space went full and had nothing to do with amd or not. A friend of mind with an nvidia got that yellow graphic in the past, too.
I just know I have seen a number of people who use AMD get this glitch. I only ever get it when I am using mmominion.