MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot attempting to cast spells while moving? [Solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:What OS are you running?
Windows 7 64-Bit

What AV is installed?
Microsoft Security Essentials

Where is the bot installed?
C:\MINIONAPP (Default)

Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
None besides the AV.

Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Nope.

Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yup.

Are you running the bot as admin?
Yup.

Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attaching manually.

Are you running any Bot addons?
No addons.

This has been an issue since patch 3.4 landed in September.

No doubt the auto-attack and facing changes introduced with the patch had something to do with this. You can also observe erratic behavior in Grind Mode - the bot selects a target behind you, but doesn't turn to cast spells or attack.

This also breaks a lot of skills that rely on Ignore Moving to work, such as instant cast spells - they just don't get used anymore since the bot can, seemingly, no longer tell whether you are standing still or moving.

The problem is persistent across any skill manager profile that includes skills with a cast time. Set any skill with a cast time to cast on yourself, and you will see the bot attempting to cast it (and therefore failing, repeatedly) while moving.

I'm sure the problem is harder to fix than most of us who don't know the innards of the bot can assume, but can we expect the functionality to return to how it was before patch 3.4 anytime soon?

Another thread with the same issue.
Any updates on this issue? Any profiles with cast times are a nightmare to work with at the moment.

I'm guessing skill manager profiles are the only ones affected by this?
(11-15-2016, 08:42 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to help, but I only can ask ace...

Please bring this to the attention of whoever would be able to address it.

It attempts to cast spells while moving and derails entire profiles.

[Image: lUvE90f.gif]
(11-15-2016, 10:49 PM)Marakalaid Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2016, 08:42 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to help, but I only can ask ace...

Please bring this to the attention of whoever would be able to address it.

It attempts to cast spells while moving and derails entire profiles.

[Image: lUvE90f.gif]

This
There's nothing here that can really go wrong, unless you guys checked all the boxes for "Ignore Moving" when what you want is for it specifically to NOT IGNORE MOVING.

Edit: I was wrong, action cast time is borked a bit, will have to fix.
Many thanks! Not only is the cast-while-moving issue resolved, but the skill book is now listing the correct abilities.

I'm guessing those issues were related. Will mark the thread [solved].