MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After the recent patch this morning when I try to launch the bot game crashes. I've updated both game and bot and still doesn't work. I'm getting "FFXIV stopped working" from windows
My bot isn't working properly either. I updated everything and now it's constantly crashing with "unknown error" under last error. Everything was working prior to this update, nothing on my comp has changed.
here it doesn't crash, but also not attach
(11-15-2016, 09:47 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]here it doesn't crash, but also not attach

Same for me.
Well i was running find for over six hours and then was kicked off and since have not been able to re-attach

8.1 windows
none of the programs from install page are running that i can see 
Windows Defender
Manually attaching after in game ( worked well for 6 hours just after being kicked off couldnt attach again )
Attached my programs
(11-16-2016, 09:40 PM)Brooklyn74 Wrote: [ -> ]Well i was running find for over six hours and then was kicked off and since have not been able to re-attach

8.1 windows
none of the programs from install page are running that i can see 
Windows Defender
Manually attaching after in game ( worked well for 6 hours just after being kicked off couldnt attach again )
Attached my programs

And after 45mins started working again not sure
windows 10 here, still the same after todays patch, I made a ticket
Edit: Did a complete fresh install, still the same
Crash works for few hours followed by crash crash crash lol i give up
Pages: 1 2