MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem with SkillProfile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to make an easy skill profile to craft fast NQ items. What I needed was to just use Careful Synthesis II 3 times, then Master's Mend, then abain Careful Synthesys II for 3 times. The problem is the bot seems to totally ignore the Master's Mend in the middle of the sequence, it just continue using CSII until recipe broke. 
I made some experiments, like putting in the skill profile 1x CSII and then 1x MM, the bot cast instead 2 times CSII by no reason....
So I tried to just start the craft with MM, and the bot keep casting MM until CP are finished.....
Whats wrong here?
(11-17-2016, 07:37 AM)Ciccio1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to make an easy skill profile to craft fast NQ items. What I needed was to just use Careful Synthesis II 3 times, then Master's Mend, then abain Careful Synthesys II for 3 times. The problem is the bot seems to totally ignore the Master's Mend in the middle of the sequence, it just continue using CSII until recipe broke. 
I made some experiments, like putting in the skill profile 1x CSII and then 1x MM, the bot cast instead 2 times CSII by no reason....
So I tried to just start the craft with MM, and the bot keep casting MM until CP are finished.....
Whats wrong here?

you need use steps like step 1-2 CS2 step 3 MM step 4+ CS2

regards super4uwak

PS: the bot use skills conditions wise not like you image, so if you dont set any conditions the bot see all conditions as True and repeat until the one of the conditions are fall in to false means no CP or no Dura...
so you can also set CS2 with condition as Dura. =>11 and MM as Dura.. =<10 so the bot will always hit CS2 when dura.. bigger than 10 and use MM when it drop below 10.
(11-17-2016, 07:43 AM)super4uwak Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2016, 07:37 AM)Ciccio1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to make an easy skill profile to craft fast NQ items. What I needed was to just use Careful Synthesis II 3 times, then Master's Mend, then abain Careful Synthesys II for 3 times. The problem is the bot seems to totally ignore the Master's Mend in the middle of the sequence, it just continue using CSII until recipe broke. 
Whats wrong here?

you need use steps like step 1-2 CS2 step 3 MM step 4+ CS2

regards super4uwak

PS: the bot use skills conditions wise not like you image, so if you dont set any conditions the bot see all conditions as True and repeat until the one of the conditions are fall in to false means no CP or no Dura...
so you can also set CS2 with condition as Dura. =>11 and MM as Dura.. =<10 so the bot will always hit CS2 when dura.. bigger than 10 and use MM when it drop below 10.

Thank you very much, I didnt know about the conditioning :)