MMOMinion

Full Version: Cordial Function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if the cordial function was setup yet to use regular and HQ watered cordials and HQ regular cordials? Thanks
Hey,
i have tested it and if you have HQ Cordial and NQ Cordial in your inventory it will use the HQ Version. There is no function to setup which cordial should be used, but if you only have one sort of it...
Thanks Zanci for the reply but there are functions in the bot which determine which Cordial versions should be used, (watered, Hi, regular), even if you have them all in your inventory. I noticed this a while back when the bot would use regular or hi-cordials depending on how far I was depleted at the next task. These functions are in ffxiv_task_gather.lua  HQ normal Cordial probably does have higher priority though than the regular one set somewhere in the task gather lua. I have found the piece of code I was looking for.  Watered Cordial is implemented into ffxivminion.

From ffxiv_task_gather.lua,  Watered Cordial = cordialQuick. The functions for the other 2 are in that lua as well.
Code:
if ((minimumGP - Player.gp.current) >= 50 and (gpDeficit <= 200 or (cordialNormal == nil and cordialHigh == nil))) then
            if (cordialQuick and cordialQuick.isready) then
                --d("[CanUseCordial]: Returning cordial.")
                return true, cordialQuick
            end