MMOMinion

Full Version: Stops Casting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to search for a thread regarding this but no such luck. If anyone knows anything that already exists, please point me in the correct direction.

So I've recently purchased and configured the bot. Most things are running fine, however when my character gets into combat it will cast the first 3-4 spells perfectly fine then the character will face a different direction from the mob and stops casting. Anyone have any ideas on what I need to do? Please note that if I manually take over the direction the character is facing the bot will continue attacking.

Thanks in advance.

Currently using the Questing Bot.
Scholar.
Latty's 1-50 Leveling Quest pack
Using the launcher, not the attach.
What acr or skill profile are you using?
There is an auto face mob checkbox somewhere too.
(11-19-2016, 11:02 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]There is an auto face mob checkbox somewhere too.

Yeah, that's checked and it's still facing away from the enemy and just sitting there after the first few casts.

Skill Profile is the Scholar profile, as I'm a Scholar. Not sure what to do :-(
This problem was introduced with patch 3.4 along with the new target-facing changes.

The bot will not instantly turn to cast spells or abilities on a newly acquired target if it's not already in front of you. Can't speak for ACR profiles, but happens with any skill manager profile (more noticeable with ranged classes, since melee will automatically fix themselves by walking towards new targets).

The bot will, however, eventually turn towards the monster to cast spells, given about five seconds or so - it just doesn't happen right away like it used to, prior to patch 3.4.
I have also run into this, the bot does fine on the first enemy and once it kills it, it takes it a good 5-10 seconds to figure out what it wants to do, all the while taking damage
Greetings,

I am also experiencing this.

Originally, I thought that the bot was "processing" or "calculating" something (I made sure it was not "resting" for HP and/or MP before looking through the boards), but I also noticed that this delay was occurring when the next target was not directly in front of it.

The problem is, as it was already described above, that the bot does take damage while it's "idle".

I am sure that the FFXIVMinion devs are already working on it.

Keep up the good work.
Having the same problem.....and in a zone populated by people doing fates this mean no exp, cause the mobs are dead before the bot start fight them, unless boss fates.