MMOMinion

Full Version: gathering script attached : Run long enough and it breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wrote a simple loop script. If you run it long enough it will break. For me it took about an hour and then it keeps breaking no matter how many times i stop and start it. It travels to the 2 zones that break for me the most and a 3rd safe zone that doesn't break often.

Script only has 3 steps. If you prefer I can copy/paste it here.

Azys Lla (problem zone)
Dravanian Hinterlands (problem zone)
Mor 'Dona (working safe zone)
Turn all your graphics down and turn on lod cache settings.

Its likely memory issue.
Thanks for the quick response. I'm currently testing with all settings low and LOD enabled.
(11-30-2016, 11:29 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Turn all your graphics down and turn on lod cache settings.

Its likely  memory issue.

so far so good.

Here are the settings I'm using. I'll share with my friends to confirm they're working better as well.

(unchecked)enable HDR rendering & improve overall graphic quality
(unchecked) enable wet surface effects
(checked) disable rendering of objects when not visible
(checked) use low detail models on istance objects (LOD)
(checked) cache lod data only when necessary (lod streaming)

real time reflections -off
edge smoothing -off
transparent lightning quality - normal
grass quality - low
map resolution - high
confirmed these settings fixed on multiple computers. will test with my friend and see if it makes any difference on her computer.
LOD caching was enough to fix my issues a while back. I f you care about graphics, you could start turning other stuff on one by one until the scripts bug out.

I currently run with graphics on max except for LOD caching.
confirmed. the settings change fixed it. LOD Caching may be all you need as rsilva stated.