MMOMinion

Full Version: Other bot user, interested in mmo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as the title says, I use another bot in ffxiv - but I've heard a lot about mmo minion and thought I'd try it out if everything looks ok. I'm a little worried about this using teleport hacks though as I'm assuming those are higher ban rates? Even if I chose not to use them, I may get swept up in a ban wave from teleport hacks correct?

Some other questions: How good is this bot at navigation? My other one is just okay, it wigs out a lot in so many different areas that it wouldn't take much to beat it in this category.

How good is mmo at questing and dps rotations?

Can it do fates?

Can it afk queue and do dungeons? (without teleport hacks)

Are good profiles paid or is everything free with sub? (I'm use to having to buy things in a store, but this bot does have a monthly sub so.)

How is the crafting system? Another big one for me: Can it do chocobo races? Or any of the minigames for MGP?
I'm basically looking for an all in one dream bot you could say for ffxiv while the one I'm using does fulfill my needs decently, I  wonder if minion can do these things better.
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers my questions!