MMOMinion

Full Version: Party Grind in Instances Errors (Feature Request!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear MMOminion devs, I have been using Party-Grind in instances, it works very well now and is a very welcome feature. However, it does NOT work if you main account is not the party leader. Sometimes in dungeons (or running instances with friends), you get auto-assigned leader so your main account may not be leader and this causes your other accounts to not follow/attack while in an instance. You cannot change party leader during an instance either. Would you be able to update this feature to accommodate for not being party leader? I used the Party Leader (Name Name) feature in the Party-Grind mode but it does not seem to make a difference. Thank you for your support.
(12-05-2016, 05:08 AM)dgcool Wrote: [ -> ]Dear MMOminion devs, I have been using Party-Grind in instances, it works very well now and is a very welcome feature. However, it does NOT work if you main account is not the party leader. Sometimes in dungeons (or running instances with friends), you get auto-assigned leader so your main account may not be leader and this causes your other accounts to not follow/attack while in an instance. You cannot change party leader during an instance either. Would you be able to update this feature to accommodate for not being party leader? I used the Party Leader (Name Name) feature in the Party-Grind mode but it does not seem to make a difference. Thank you for your support.

You need to untick use party leader when adding a name.

[Image: 3b6ae63d38.png]
Follow up:

@Latty79 I have tried all the different possibilities in the Party-Grind menu, and it works great in meshed non-instance zones (regardless, thank you for the response). However, see below for the actual issue I finally nailed down:

ISSUE:
-Palace of the Dead (No mesh, Party-Grind setting), floors 1-50 work flawlessly with correct party-grind settings and the slave follows and attacks no problem.
-HOWEVER, Floors 51+ do NOT work at all under the same settings/conditions.

Does anyone know why this is or how to solve? Thank you very much.
Pushed a small fix that should help.
You are my hero, thank you very much Ace!