MMOMinion

Full Version: MMOMinion Not updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

So I brought the Trial version to test it out on FF14, I've gone through all the settings and set it all up and every time I open MMOMinion it says there is an update to download 

[Image: 2crrrqe.jpg]

I click update and it just flashes to another screen, that just says updating (so and so) then it just restarts all within a second, then it comes up with that new update screen.
Tried uninstalling then reinstalling all that stuff, then just tried to run the bot, to which it says "Unknown Error during start of the game!" when I try to attach it to FF14

I am struggling to get this thing going >.< I have followed all tutorials on the site for it and no luck
(12-06-2016, 12:37 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Without asking anything further, I can already tell you that you did not read the install guide where it tells you  that your 3rd party antivirus is a problem, and obviously it is.
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

I did. It was uninstalled from the start. When I downloaded it, when installing, when trying to update, it was literally the first thing I did.

Edit** I didn't restart my computer after the uninstallation of the 3rd party antivirus, that fixed it.