MMOMinion

Full Version: Black Screen Teleport Freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am running Sebbs 1-50 Questing, but I've noticed this glitch happens on all profiles that teleport to a new zone.

Normally everything works fine, but ocassionally it will freeze after a teleport to a new zone. I get a pure black screen except I can see the chat log, which seems to still work and the mmominion menu.

Also the game will stutter, which is random.

I have no firewall or anit-virus installed.

I have no graphic software installed.

I followed the install procedures that were laid out.

This glitch began happening earlier this year. Initially there was no glitch at all and the bot ran fine for months.

I have reinstalled mmominion.

I have updated my graphic drivers.
Try and mimimise game graphics and turn on lod caches
(12-11-2016, 11:04 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the game client running out of available memory... since the 32bit ffxiv (DX 9 ) version is limited to max 2GB memory, the only way to fix this is by moving on to 64bit ffxiv (DX11).

I changed it to DX11 but now the bot cant find the client. I'm guessing DX11 still isnt supported by the bot. 

I only have the above glitches when I run the bot.
Sometimes it will also say "An unexpected error has occurred."

I've set the settings down to standard laptop which is the lowest setting I have in the system configuration.

It didn't change fix nor slow down the glitch.

The glitch never occurred when the bot is not enabled.

It is linked to teleporting and it could have to do with the mesh loading since that doesn't happen either.
(12-11-2016, 04:22 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Try and mimimise game graphics and turn on lod caches

I finally turned on lod caches. Not sure what that is, but so far no glitch.

Been running for 20 mins. I'll let you guys know if that solves it.

By the way I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, i7, Radeon 7990.

I can run the game normally without bot enabled on Maximized graphics DX11 no issue at all in speed.
(12-11-2016, 11:10 PM)nakhash Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2016, 04:22 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Try and mimimise game graphics and turn on lod caches

I finally turned on lod caches. Not sure what that is, but so far no glitch.

Been running for 20 mins. I'll let you guys know if that solves it.

By the way I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, i7, Radeon 7990.

I can run the game normally without bot enabled on Maximized graphics DX11 no issue at all in speed.

The game is still running and hasn't froze yet.

Thank you Sebbs! Why would lod caches affect it that way?
Level of Detail - Show meshes with more or less geometry based on distance

If you enable LOD streaming, the GPU never processes things that are not in your point of view, and uses smaller meshes for distant objects. It basically lowers memory and GPU load.
tbh 64bit mmominion is 1 thing. but we need dx11 client. dx9 is what 15 years old?
also wouldnt disable rendering cut the need out entirely for graphical settings?
Pages: 1 2