MMOMinion

Full Version: Input problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there! I have an issue with bot. The bot seems to currently always push the screen down to the bottom and as a result movements are extremely wonky and non-human like.

Mode : Gather
Sebbs : 1-50 Botanist Lua
What do you mean by push the screen down?
I'm guessing you have legacy controls ticked.  Need to turn that off.

[Image: 2d71f2f01b.png]
(12-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by push the screen down?

The camera is forced downwards and cannot be moved up at all.
(12-14-2016, 08:46 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing you have legacy controls ticked.  Need to turn that off.

[Image: 2d71f2f01b.png]

No. I have standard type selected. The bot was fine until the update I received today.
You're going to have to show us some screenshots as to what you mean. Are you using any other camera hack tools or something like that? We don't really interact with the camera in any way that would cause this.
(12-15-2016, 12:11 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to have to show us some screenshots as to what you mean.  Are you using any other camera hack tools or something like that?  We don't really interact with the camera in any way that would cause this.

I will get to showing some screenshots when I get on later tonight
(12-15-2016, 08:06 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]changed your default keyboard button config ?

This is just a basic pic of what happens. I am currently stuck doing only GS because of this and the movement glitches, also all settings were reset to default as well and it still didn't not fix the issue.

http://imgur.com/3xiPAOK
(12-16-2016, 12:07 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]? I don't really see any minion UI here nor what that has to do with movement .... we are talking about BOT movement here and wrong camera facing, or ?

Whenever I screenshot The ffxiv minion is never present no matter what I use. The issue is : BECAUSE of it controlling the camera downwards it causes issues with path-ing causing it to get stuck, and weird character movements.
I dunno, it looks like you have first person view on.
Pages: 1 2