MMOMinion

Full Version: Tek'z BRD v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i need feedback from heavy gear'd BRD's, there's no AoE in this profile atm so maybe disable bot to manually do your AoE rotation for now. Also would love feedback on AoE rotations aswell as the DPS people are able to get off with something let's say 250+. Looking for feedback on changes, wrongs and rights, hopefully we can get some beast minion BRD's out there.

BRD v1.0

BRD v1.1
i've been meaning to give this a whirl -

I've still been using the one i created ages ago with tweeks and changes as i go to fit my needs, compared to the ACR and to the EasyBard - will get back to you when i remember to.
Well after seeing many bad parses went and gave it another whirl, still far from perfect but it's starting to feel more like something, keep the feedback coming sorry for being so slow with it but been working on a smn one at the same time cause i main SMN in coils atm. Give v1.1 a try, be sure to pull with foe if you want the opener to go off, still working on a better way to get it to be all auto, and keep that feedback coming.

SMN one is looking good @ iLv 258 just need to play more BRD with close to BiS pcs to get a better idea of what i need to change/tweak.
[Image: SMN%20test.png]

here's a what a SCH one that i made did in its DPS test @ iLv 253
[Image: SCH%20test%20dps.png]

and here's its HPS test
[Image: SCH%20test%20hps.png]
What scholar file?
(01-11-2017, 07:02 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]What scholar file?

My unreleased sch v2.0 profile, that I've been working on since 2.0 :p (pretty sure my v1.8 is still floating around somewhere on the site, but v2.0 gives the user more control over stuff like sacred soil which it use to do at stupid times before)
Is there a download for this ?
Gonna be dropping a v1.3 here soon, just out of curiosity tho when should a brd use barrage + arrow? only druing blood 4 blood + internal realse? or is having just blood for blood up good enough?
B4B and Hawks Eye should be used together, every barrage will fall into the window of both of those if you hold b4b/HE for a few seconds to let them line up. Even better is actually holding an emperyal arrow and having it do something like:
(some GCD) HE+B4B > Feint > Barrage + Arrow > Iron Jaws ........... Feint > Arrow > Iron Jaws (HE/B4B drop off here)

Reason doesnt matter for Barrage + arrow is barrage eliminates the possiblity from crits on the skill its buffing.

Flaming Arrow and IR though should always be used in conjunction.
Thx, working on it, didn't think this was gonna be harder then my SMN one lol
(01-29-2017, 06:18 PM)kidz14 Wrote: [ -> ]Thx, working on it, didn't think this was gonna be harder then my SMN one lol

Next time im back at the house, i'll grab the current profile i use to share with you to show you how i have it set up to use barrage/empy...took a little playing around.