MMOMinion

Full Version: Stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So up until last night, I was able to stream FF14 with Minion on, but since a resent update came out for minion, it shows everything, the complete overlay, before all it showed was the game, as if there was nothing attached to it.

Nothing has changed on my PC, and I use OBS stream software.
(12-17-2016, 10:26 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]what ? you now see the bot overlay ingame in your stream ? depends which program hooked first the d3d maybe ?

Pretty much, I've loaded OBS, FF14, then Bot. I got the Bot overlay
FF14, OBS, then Bot. I got the Bot overlay
Bot loading FF14, then OBS. Bot overlay 
lol.

I have NO idea whats wrong. :'(

I love minion, means I can do lazy stuff :D
Currently previewing my stream on OBS as I've been interested in streaming and it only shows FFXIV, no minion.
How I started:
FFXIV
Minion attached
start OBS and use Gamecapture(!!!). Window capture would display the bot for sure.
I've been using gamecapture, I'll try again later tonight, and see whats up! :)
And post my results
(12-18-2016, 12:35 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]idk what OBS is , but maybe there is a difference between recording an area of your screen and actually recording just the gamewindow itself... at least bandicam has this option...
https://obsproject.com/
(12-18-2016, 01:19 PM)Harmonics Wrote: [ -> ]Currently previewing my stream on OBS as I've been interested in streaming and it only shows FFXIV, no minion.
How I started:
FFXIV
Minion attached
start OBS and use Gamecapture(!!!). Window capture would display the bot for sure.

Ill try this later tonight and post my findings, thanks for details, and I've been using GameCapture :)
(12-18-2016, 01:19 PM)Harmonics Wrote: [ -> ]Currently previewing my stream on OBS as I've been interested in streaming and it only shows FFXIV, no minion.
How I started:
FFXIV
Minion attached
It worked, thanks. ♥
(12-19-2016, 06:41 AM)sanada192 Wrote: [ -> ]
How I started:
FFXIV
Minion attached
It worked, thanks. ♥

Good to hear that it did :p