MMOMinion

Full Version: DoH leveling profile questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so I've been looking around on a couple of threads on here, and from what i understand, there are no current profiles to actually level up your DoH from 1-60. Is this true? If so, how come?
Especially with something like this ; https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/...evequests/ 
around. So there's no actual way to buy your materials all at once, and then activate the bot to do levequests from xlvl to xlvl, and repeat till you get to lvl60?

I was thinking of leveling up my culinarian, because i was tired of buy food for raid at insane prices i cannot afford. Also the same with Alchemist for potions, but i D.E.S.P.I.S.E. crafting/gathering with a passion, so any help/advice on this is greatly appreciated.
As far as I understand, the bot cannot repeat a quest. There is a check to see if you have it completed and if that check fails, the bot can proceed to complete that particular quest. If the check passes, the bot moves on to the next task in the list. (this is my grasp of how the code works anyway).
(12-25-2016, 04:24 PM)kdavis4328 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I understand, the bot cannot repeat a quest. There is a check to see if you have it completed and if that check fails, the bot can proceed to complete that particular quest. If the check passes, the bot moves on to the next task in the list. (this is my grasp of how the code works anyway).

What about a macro of repeated quests, for instance when you press start bot checks your current XP then goes to do the leve quests in a repeated fashion till the it hit a certain XP number?
would still check quests
The best way to semi automate leveling DOH jobs would be to use crafting orders, auto equip and various leveling skill profiles; there is no one-stop answer for doh yet.

You would need a crafting calculator, or trial and error, in order to figure out the skill manager profile needed to maximize the xp per craft, enough mats and gear sets, etc.

The good thing is, that once do did it for one job, the others would be easier to make.

If that is too much hassle, look for stackables that you can craft for 5 levels at a time, set the bot to gather enough mats and crystals, and either make a simple progress macro and a single crafting order, and let it craft overnight in an instanced zone like walking sands or your house.

Quick synth will not, unfortunately, let the bot auto repair your gear or use xp manuals, but making a crafting order will.