MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion Configuration reset by itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that my configuration resets itself after a crash. I do have a customized configuration profile, instead of using the default one. 

This happened twice now. I have purchased ACR available for each job, and the reset wipes out all configuration for Modules and ACRs, which cause significant inconvenience. Please kindly look into the issue, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best Regards,
also having this problem, really annoying when it deletes all the custom skill use profiles for the tank classes
(01-03-2017, 08:36 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]would love to help, but only ace knows how ACR works ....

The configuration reset issue happens on the character profile. In other words, the issue wipes the whole customization on quest, grind, gather, assist, and any addon (ex. ACR profile) settings. From the impact, it might be an overall bot issue.
(01-07-2017, 09:01 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]your settings files are in c:\minionapp\minionfiles\settings\ ...
default is..."default.lua" ;)
if that wipe happens again, please check if there is some message in your console ingame that tells something about error loading/saving config.... so far I have not been able to exp. that issue ... no crashes in 64bit -> no problems with settings ;) *hoping*

Yes, I'm aware of that. After the 1st reset issue, I stop using the default.lua, and instead created a customized Lua file (ex. mm.lua). The 2nd and 3rd reset overwrite my customized Lua file with the default setting, ex. window position, grind, quest, assist, acr preference and advanced settings.

This potential issue impacts me significantly because I have purchased ACR available in store for each job. And hopefully, the continuous license subscription and add-on purchase do represent my dedication, support, and appreciation for minionapp.

To mitigate the issue, I'm considering to perform an export of configuration file and import it back when it resets. I don't know whether or not it will work. Please kindly advise. Thank you.