MMOMinion

Full Version: [Bug?] Are typo at lines 860 and 863 of ffxiv_task_gather.lua?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Dev.

I saw the debug output at debug level 3 in Gather mode
The following output was displayed

D = "[L3] [413971538]: [Gather]: Could not find a valid item ID for Item 2 - []."

I have set Item 1 and Item 2 in Gather Profile.
The above message is displayed even when mining Item2.

I looked at the source of the message. the Output location to 863 lines of ffxiv_task_gather.lua
Are typo at lines 860 and 863 of ffxiv_task_gather.lua?

Code:
860        if (item3 and item2 ~= "" and item3 ~= GetString("none")) then
861            itemid3 = AceLib.API.Items.GetIDByName(item3) or 0
862            if (itemid3 == 0) then
862                gd("[Gather]: Could not find a valid item ID for Item 2 - ["..tostring(item3).."].",3)

Is the correct code the below?

Code:
860        if (item3 and item3 ~= "" and item3 ~= GetString("none")) then
861            itemid3 = AceLib.API.Items.GetIDByName(item3) or 0
862            if (itemid3 == 0) then
863                gd("[Gather]: Could not find a valid item ID for Item 3 - ["..tostring(item3).."].",3)
Wait!?! What??? Item 3, I didn't know we could have an Item 3... I've noticed that line about item 2 in the console log, but it didn't seem to prevent the bot from working correctly, so I just ignored it. Glad you actually looked into it. So many times I wished I could use ["item3"]="something" in my profiles thinking we could only use 1 and 2. sigh...
I skimmed through the ffxiv_task_gather.lua file to see if there were other things that had been added to profiles and found another typo on line 611.

Code:
     gatherSuperRares = (gatherChocoFood == "1")

Should be:
Code:
     gatherSuperRares = (gatherSuperRares == "1")
Thank you for your reply
I did not notice it, because i did not use gather markers.
(01-09-2017, 11:11 PM)sparct4 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your reply
I did not notice it, because i did not use gather markers.

Me either, so it doesn't affect me, but someone else might use them and wonder why they're not getting special rares... lol