MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot taking forever to swap targets in FATEs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It'll kill a mob, and then sit there for 5-10 seconds targetting another target before hitting it randomly, using Sebbs MCH profile and the standard Grind setting, is this normal?

It's not the rest settings, as those are set to low %s of health and I'm full health when this occurs
I have had the same problem for ages, tried a bunch of different settings, different jobs, nada.
(01-04-2017, 06:52 AM)pairak Wrote: [ -> ]I have had the same problem for ages, tried a bunch of different settings, different jobs, nada.

It's just weird, because I'm doing fates with other people, that are also running the bot (I know because we take the same path) and they're snatching up a bunch of credit and I'm getting Silver sometimes because it just sits there
Check your rest HP%. If you have Rest in FATEs turned on and your HP goes below the rest HP% setting, it will stop until your HP goes back up to almost 100%.

You can set Rest in FATEs off, or set the rest HP% to 0 to change this behavior.
(01-04-2017, 11:03 AM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]Check your rest HP%.  If you have Rest in FATEs turned on and your HP goes below the rest HP% setting, it will stop until your HP goes back up to almost 100%.

You can set Rest in FATEs off, or set the rest HP% to 0 to change this behavior.

Both rest in FATEs is turned off, and the % is set to 0, and it's still occuring
I also know this has happened even when at 100% health at the death of the mob.
(01-04-2017, 03:43 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]a classic result of allowing too much settings to the users :D

I vote for 1 start button only

Haha, noooooooooooo, we need moar checkboxes ;)
(01-04-2017, 03:43 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]a classic result of allowing too much settings to the users :D

I vote for 1 start button only

Well what other options would case this other than rest options?

I just want to fix it lol, it never used to do this back in 2015-early 2016, and that was out of the box, as is with this instal
Greetings,

This sounds a lot to be the same problem as this:

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-17605.html

Long story short, it's because the monsters are not in front of the bot, this creates a "delay", if they are in front, no delay occurs. It started with a targeting change in a previous game patch.